While contemplating about constructing a new house or remodeling the existing one or even remodeling the kitchen, the design of the front door can be more important than what we rate it normally. The impressive design of the front door not only depicts the aesthetic taste of the owner but also leaves a lasting impression on the minds of the visitors. This impression reminds them the house and, hence, improves the frequency of mutual interaction. Endless options regarding the main door designs are available and only your imagination can restrict or converge them to a single choice. Oak bifold doors, for example, are getting more and more popular nowadays. Here is given a brief description of five top ranking main wooden door designs to help you choose the best option for your home.
1. Usually, the modern front door ideas range from solid, decorative, flush, wpc doors, oak bifold doors to the latest glass paneled designs. This range helps you narrow down on the best one of your choice. Nowadays, a solid single-paneled wooden door with an extra glass panel along one side of it is getting an increasingly popular choice for installation at entryways. It has a lined pattern carved in solid brown wood and outframed by a white boarder which displays a very appealing look when combines with the immovable glass panel. This modern design makes the entryway look hospitable to your guests and confers a touch of artful attraction to your exteriors.
Image Source: Wikimedia
2. Without any exuberant patterns or decorations, a flush door like this bears a simple yet elegant and refined design. It is made of natural materials and possesses a great flavour for a verdant entryway display. Its impressive simplicity captures your heart and makes your neighbour feel jealous of your front door whenever he catches its sight. The phenomenal cuttings, curves and patterns on the solid wood give a unique underlying charm to the serene beauty of this door. This very design is always most-welcome worldwide, for it complies with all sorts of human tastes.
3. Wooden doors with glass panels are replacing the existing double door design rapidly throughout the world. So, a standard sized wooden door with a glass side panel is the latest trend worldwide. It not only looks extraordinary appealing but also allows more light into the entryway. It also saves you money on having to buy a larger or double front door. Thanks to the glass fitted wooden panel, the entrance of the home appears more capacious. In such designs, frosted glass is used to diffuse the light that obscures what goes on outside and inside. Glassy side panels add privacy and convenience. The inmates can see out but those outside cannot see inside.
Image Source: Pngimg
4. One of the most impressive and consolidated wooden double doors is that of solid wood like Diyar, Oak, etc. Though it is quite simple yet absolutely attractive and charming. Solid wood like Diyar or Oak is undoubtedly a matchless material which has kept its entity over the centuries no matter how many more modern stuffs have been introduced to the market. The designs carved in solid wood have their own clientage range and these customers never compromise with anything else. Main wooden double doors like oak bifold doors leave an everlasting impression on the minds of the guests and the passers-by.
5. Wooden main doors like this one may take either of the two options; these may be hinged or sliding as per taste or facility of the owner. This type of design always looks eye catching and facilitates an easy attractive transition between the two environments, indoor and outdoor. This design also paves a good way for comprehensive day light while adding a bit of rustic flavour and distinctive style due to its perfectly aligned vertical lines. In the end, it also reflects one’s superior personal taste.
Hence, these are the best available designs available in the market.
Featured Image Source: Pixabay